Monday, March 10, 2008

relaXs

A lot of things happened recently…
feelingz goes up n down...

What u see may not be true…
What's real n what's not?
A lot of things don really need explainationz
Stress?
If I said yes
a friend of mine taught me a way to release stress…
it’s quite silly lah…but it works…
cos I laughed after doin it

would u believe me?…
Lol....^^
here goes,mr tan said...

‘sit up straight and take 10 deep breath…

Breathe thru nose,count 2 sec,expand chest n stomach,
retain breath for 4 counts…
slowly exhale tru mouth for another 2 count…
repeat for 10 times…(close eyes if u wan)..
do not sit slouched…’

I did follow what
he saidafter 3 times,I felt that I look stupid…n laughed…
(maybe becos I laugh, I really feel better)LOL
silly methodbut…thankz MR Tan^^
....quoted :....

'mood is a state of mind , u no mood is because u r telling yourself u no mood'
LOL
I only believed in myself…^^


share this music with u guys
'kiss the rain-by yiruma'..here's jus the beggining part..
....lov this music lots.....
RElaXz....

No comments: