Friday, March 21, 2008

hk cj7 doggie

Intro intro...LOL
CJ7's alien doggie....
my friend bought it from HK...
see how CUTE is it...

lol...nice 'hair style' huh...???
New place to Makan....Nice food...
1st,canton-i @ 1U...the egg tartz there REALLY YUM YUMz
ss pic with my sis...
the interior design is so feminine...
Pink n white colour..


then..another restaurant...@ pyramid forgot the name...

'Che Go' if im not mistaken...LOL
FUNNY NAME..



SS EMILY....too bad i don have my dslr with me...no depth..

hate to use chopstik...ARGh...menyusahkan..
too bad carrere chew cant join us on that day... the next day, go there again,with my 'ex' honey...LOL^^

3 comments:

Stone said...

swt la.. the CJ7 doll... i saw it everywhere.. but i dunno can play it like this one.. =='' ur expression are more funny den da "dog" XD

Gwen said...

LOL...i was wonderin...y u put ur name as 'stone'...

Stone said...

aiks... all is bcos my mail's fault! rockman, rock + man, in the end... become batu/stone =='' seem terpaksa terpaksa right.. my fren la!!!!!